To swipe right or not to swipe right. That is the question.
For 6 months, I viewed hundreds of profiles… maybe even thousands. Based upon experience, the following was my thought process when perusing Tinder.
- Profile is blank –> He doesn’t speak English. Alternate: He’s lazy.
- First photo is of more than one guy, and one of the guys is ridiculously attractive –> He’s not the attractive one.
- He’s not smiling –> He has bad teeth. Alternate: He’s always angry, unhappy, and/or moody.
- He includes a shirtless selfie photo –> He is only looking for a hook-up.
- He says in his profile he is looking for his “princess” –> He is Middle Eastern.
- The first photo is not a person (animal, cartoon character, landscape scene, etc.) –> He is Asian.
- He doesn’t include any full-body photos –> He is overweight.
Have you found this to be correct? Are there any you can add?